Lawmax, advocates & Solicitors is one of the Top Corporate Law Firms in the Delhi Region & Top Corporate Law Firms in the Haryana Region. The General Corporate & Commercial laws advisory of our firm is holistically carried out in a handheld manner. It commences with strategic advice on structure for the incorporation of a company, vetting of business transactions, guidance on regulatory compliances, business documentation.
We strategically advise corporate through all stages of their business, encompassing:
- Selection, structure, and establishment of a legal entity,
- Assistance in carrying out 360º due diligence,
- Assistance in obtaining approvals and regulatory compliances,
- Advising on business and operational restructuring,
- Drafting of MoA & AoA and other required documents.
- Regulatory and Policy Interpretation
- Advisory on SEBI, FEMA, Company Law, Factory Act, Legal Metrology, Labour Laws, etc.
- Business Documents – Commercial Contracts & Agreements Drafting, Vetting& Negotiations
- Employment matters including Employment Contracts, ESOPs, Benefits, POSH, Disciplinary Actions, and Termination.
- Inbound and Outbound investments
- Land Acquisition & Due diligence
- Technology transfers & licensing including strategic alliances and collaborations
- Services arrangements & agreements
- Regulatory representations
- Guidance on Governmental & regulatory compliance and approvals
- Advisory on Licensing & technological collaborations
- Integration & implementation of best Business policies
- Day to day advisory on various business laws with commercial implications
- Transactional Support agreements and documents including term sheets, business purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, non-compete agreements, stock swap agreements, transition agreements, NDA, escrow agreements, etc.
Top Corporate Law Firms in the Haryana
Lawmax, Advocates & Solicitors is one of the Best Corporate Law Firms in Delhi NCR & Best Corporate Law Firms in Haryana. We have top Corporate Lawyers in Delhi NCR & top Corporate Lawyers in Haryana.